Thank you for your interest in becoming a Homeschool Testing Services Test Proctor this year. Before proceeding with the application process, please talk with your local Test Coordinator about your local testing event.
Returning proctors please note: click here to complete the “Returning Proctors” form (requires that you have an “approval code” from prior years)
New proctors in 2017 should read below then click “Apply Now.”
- Four years at an accredited college or university
- Must have experience or complete a free Homeschool Testing Service Training session. The training will cover items such as test security, basic standardized testing parameters, and administration.
- Must work well with children
- Proctors are interviewed by local test coordinator
- Please fill out Proctor application and upload your college diploma or copy of college transcript.
- Administer tests to grade level assigned by Test Coordinator for 2–3 days according to the event schedule.
- Monitor students while test taking is occurring.
- Keep order in classroom and follow the directions and schedule provided to you by the Test Coordinator.
- Please take time to review all documents in your Proctor Training Kit for specific administering information.
- Report any concerns to coordinator.
- Maintain test security. Do not allow parents or other students to view the testing material.