Step into testing this Spring
Register your children for a Homeschool Testing Services event on or before 8:30 p.m. PDT of March 31, 2017. Find an event nearby or use the convenient online format; see our Events page for listings.
Registrations will be eligible for one of four (4) new Fitbit Alta(tm) fitness tracking devices. Two of each device will be distributed in selected states in two regions of the U.S.: Eastern and Western. See below for the eligible states.
Mastery comes in small steps, so the masters say. Provide your children with the skill of test-taking while you step your way to optimal health. We wish you many blessings!
Registrations that qualify will be for on-site events in the following states:
- Eastern U.S.: FL, GA, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA
- Western U.S.: CA, CO, MN, OK, OR, TX, WA
Anyone may register for testing in other states, however, know in advance that candidates will be for test events located in these states. To be clear, the qualifier is the location of the event, not the residence of the registrant.
- Any parent who registered a student for testing since Jan 1 qualifies for the drawing.
- If you have more than one student registered, you will have more opportunities to be selected.
- Events can be any time this year.
- Four (4) Fitbit Alta(tm) devices will be given away; 2 in eastern and 2 in western regions.
- The drawing is on April 15.
- Delivery by April 30.
- Find events on the testing page.
- Either Stanford on-site or CTP on-site registrations qualify.
- Registrants in the states listed above are eligible for this fitness tracker item only, and not any other promotion offered by Homeschool Testing Services.
- This promotion is not available to individuals currently on a contract or employment relationship with Classical Conversations, Inc. or Classical Conversations Multimedia.
- The promotion is only valid in jurisdictions in which a gift in this arrangement in accordance with local and state statutes.
- Other terms and conditions (link here)